Use Your Power Traits for Life™
Whole Body learners remember what they EXPERIENCE. They remember concepts best when they are allowed to move while they are learning. They excel in and enjoy using their large muscle motor skills.
To use your Whole Body Modality:
- Act out things you are learning.
- Visualize yourself doing an activity.
- Bounce a ball on cards with information on them to be studied.
- Move while studying or listening to recorded information: walk, run, jump, or hop.
- Dance or exercise while studying or listening to recorded information.
Link to PREZI: Whole Body Modality: DO/EXPERIENCE
If you have taken the Self-Portrait™ power traits assessment use the http://www.powertraitsforlife.com website to help you understand and use your Power Traits for Life™.
Use the top navigation bar to find pages that correspond to your top Dispositions, Talents, Modalities, Interests and preferred Environment. You can also use the “search” field at the top right of the screen to learn more about how to leverage your strengths.
Support Student-Centered Learning
To learn more about how to use the Self-Portrait™ power traits assessment as a fundraising tool for your organization, click here.