- Discuss the subject or topic with other people to understand it.
- Relate topics to personal situations in your own life.
- Choose cooperative work projects whenever possible.
- Avoid “competitive” work situations as much as possible.
- Use techniques that work for your Modalities and Talents.
Link to interactive PREZI: Supportive Disposition Work Tips
Possible careers for people with Supportive Dispositions:
- personal trainer
- motivational speaker
- talk show host
- public relations
- sales person
If you have taken the Self-Portrait™ power traits assessment use the http://www.powertraitsforlife.com website to help you understand and use your Power Traits for Life™.
Use the top navigation bar to find pages that correspond to your top Dispositions, Talents, Modalities, Interests and preferred Environment. You can also use the “search” field at the top right of the screen to learn more about how to leverage your strengths.
Support Student-Centered Learning
To learn more about how to use the Self-Portrait™ power traits assessment as a fundraising tool for your organization, click here.