The Spontaneous Disposition person is likely to appreciate being noticed for:
- high energy
- ability to joke
- ability to make things fun
- appreciation for adventure
- ability to make people laugh
- ability to see the humor in things
- ability to say what is on your mind
- excitement about things you are doing
- willingness to try new things & take risks
Link to interactive PREZI: Spontaneous Disposition Family/Group Contributions
How others see people with a Spontaneous Disposition:
- Organized Disposition people might see them as disorganized, inefficient, irresponsible and careless.
- Curious Disposition people might see them as too quick to change their mind, not serious, uninteresting to talk to.
- Supportive Disposition people might see them as too noisy, not helpful, too interested in themselves, unkind.
- Imaginative Disposition people might see them as noisy, rowdy, pushy.
Link to interactive PREZI: Spontaneous Disposition Family/Group How Others See You
How people with a Spontaneous Disposition might see others:
- They might see Organized Disposition people as too rigid, inflexible, and “no fun.”
- They might Curious Disposition people as too serious, stuffy, “a brain.”
- They might see Supportive Disposition people as too emotional, softies, “touchie / feelie.”
- They might see Imaginative Disposition people as too much in their own world, no fun, “spacy.”
Link to interactive PREZI: Spontaneous Disposition Family/Group How You See Others
If you have taken the Self-Portrait™ power traits assessment use the http://www.powertraitsforlife.com website to help you understand and use your Power Traits for Life™.
Use the top navigation bar to find pages that correspond to your top Dispositions, Talents, Modalities, Interests and preferred Environment. You can also use the “search” field at the top right of the screen to learn more about how to leverage your strengths.
Support Student-Centered Learning
To learn more about how to use the Self-Portrait™ power traits assessment as a fundraising tool for your organization, click here.