Use Your Power Traits for Life™
Listening learners remember what they HEAR. They learn best when they can listen to the teacher explain things. They usually can remember instructions just by hearing them.
To use your Listening Modality:
- Use audio books.
- Use a computer program with audio.
- Use text-to-speech software when possible.
- Make up a song or rhyme to learn something, record it, and play it back.
- Record information to be studied, then play it back.
- Record the teacher’s lectures and play them back later.
- Ask someone to read to you if you have trouble reading written material.
- Ask someone to explain something to you verbally when you need help.
Link to Interactive PREZI: Listening Modality: HEAR
If you have taken the Self-Portrait™ power traits assessment use the https://powertraitsforlife.com website to help you understand and use your Power Traits for Life™.
Use the top navigation bar to find pages that correspond to your top Dispositions, Talents, Modalities, Interests and preferred Environment. You can also use the “search” field at the top right of the screen to learn more about how to leverage your strengths.
Support Student-Centered Learning
To learn more about how to use the Self-Portrait™ power traits assessment as a fundraising tool for your organization, click here.