Work & Career
- draw or doodle while processing
- find a place for quiet, alone time
- draw pictures to help you understand information
- make up a poem or song to help you remember information
- learn Information Mapping to help you organize, process information, and write reports
- use techniques that work for your Modalities and Talents
Link to interactive PREZI: Imaginative Disposition Work Tips
Possible careers for people with Imaginative Dispositions:
- martial arts
- meditation studies
- graphic artist
- theoretical mathematician
If you have taken the Self-Portrait™ power traits assessment use the http://www.powertraitsforlife.com website to help you understand and use your Power Traits for Life™.
Use the top navigation bar to find pages that correspond to your top Dispositions, Talents, Modalities, Interests and preferred Environment. You can also use the “search” field at the top right of the screen to learn more about how to leverage your strengths.
Support Student-Centered Learning
To learn more about how to use the Self-Portrait™ power traits assessment as a fundraising tool for your organization, click here.