The Self-Portrait™ power traits assessment is for:
Students – 3rd grade to grad school *
- Discover how you learn best.
- Find out what to do to help you memorize, study, take tests, get your homework done, and much more!
- Discover career path options that match your personality and strengths.
- Increase harmonious interactions with family members.
- Find out how each of your children learns best.
- Find out how you learn and communicate best.
- Learn how to more effectively help with homework.
- Get information to share with teachers to feel more confident when discussing learning issues.
- Find out how you learn, teach, and communicate best.
- Gain insights into more effective teaching.
- Get information you can pass on to parents that will help you work together as a team!
* Please Note: The Self-Portrait™ power traits assessment is for ages 8 to adult and requires at least a third grade reading ability. If the child or adult taking the assessment has difficulty reading, someone can read it to him/her and ask him/her to make the choices. First and second graders who are advanced readers are sometimes able to complete the assessment by themselves or with some help. Contact us to purchase paper Self-Portrait™ assessments for younger children.
The average reader usually completes the assessment in 20 to 30 minutes. However, it is all right if it takes longer. Also, you will have the ability to log out and come back at a later time, should you wish to take breaks.
As soon as the ordering transaction is completed, you will receive login information for each assessment purchased. You can start right away and get immediate results and recommendations, or log in at a later time.
If you have taken the Self-Portrait™ power traits assessment use the http://www.powertraitsforlife.com website to help you understand and use your Power Traits for Life™.
Use the top navigation bar to find pages that correspond to your top Dispositions, Talents, Modalities, Interests and preferred Environment. You can also use the “search” field at the top right of the screen to learn more about how to leverage your strengths.
Support Student-Centered Learning
To learn more about how to use the Self-Portrait™ power traits assessment as a fundraising tool for your organization, click here.
Watch Student-Centered Learning by Nellie Mae Education Foundation: