Use Your Power Traits for Life™
Print learners remember what they READ. They learn best and remember more when they have written instructions and materials.
To use your Print Modality:
- Highlight important material as you read.
- Use different colored pens to highlight topics and subtopics.
- Use different colored pens to help organize written notes.
- Make word timelines to study dates and events.
- Make word diagrams or charts of the material being studied.
- Organize written notes on individual cards for easier studying.
- Use workbooks to practice and reinforce learned material.
Link to Interactive PREZI: Print Modality: READ
If you have taken the Self-Portrait™ power traits assessment use the https://powertraitsforlife.com website to help you understand and use your Power Traits for Life™.
Use the top navigation bar to find pages that correspond to your top Dispositions, Talents, Modalities, Interests and preferred Environment. You can also use the “search” field at the top right of the screen to learn more about how to leverage your strengths.
Support Student-Centered Learning
To learn more about how to use the Self-Portrait™ power traits assessment as a fundraising tool for your organization, click here.