Use Your Power Traits™
If you have a Humor Talent you might be good at the following:
- telling jokes
- mimicking others
- making people laugh
- laughing at yourself
- telling stories in a humorous way
- seeing the humor in everyday things
- making an ordinary event fun and entertaining
Use your Humor Talent to help you memorize:
- Draw silly cartoons.
- Make up silly rhymes or a humorous story about the information.
- use techniques that work for your Dispositions and Modality
Use your Humor Talent to help understand and remember:
Choice of Assignments
When you have a choice about what to do, here are some ideas for people with a Humor Talent:
- Make cartoon storyboards.
- Write original humorous poems or stories.
- Put on a comedy act to demonstrate what was learned.
Link to interactive PREZI: Humor Talent
Potential Career Opportunities for those with Humor Talent
- humor author
- theme park host
- radio disc jockey
- party entertainer
- movie consultant
- comedy script writer
- humor column writer
- motivational speaker
- conference coordinator
Your Talents interact with your Dispositions to create combinations that are well suited for different careers. Here are a few examples:
If you have taken the Self-Portrait™ power traits assessment use the http://www.powertraitsforlife.com website to help you understand and use your Power Traits for Life™.
Use the top navigation bar to find pages that correspond to your top Dispositions, Talents, Modalities, Interests and preferred Environment. You can also use the “search” field at the top right of the screen to learn more about how to leverage your strengths.
Support Student-Centered Learning
To learn more about how to use the Self-Portrait™ power traits assessment as a fundraising tool for your organization, click here.