Use Your Power Traits™
If you have a Life Enhancement Talent you might be good at the following:
- decorating rooms
- arranging flowers
- organizing spaces
- keeping things clean and neat
- coordinating clothes or fashions
- making outdoor spaces beautiful
- adding beauty to your indoor surroundings
- doing things that add beauty and order to daily activities
Use your Life Enhancement Talent to help you memorize:
- Decorate your study area.
- Study in a place that is pleasant for you.
- use techniques that work for your Disposition and Modality
Use your Life Enhancement Talent to understand and remember:
Choice of Assignments
- Choose cooking projects that relate to areas being studied.
- Choose gardening projects that relate to the area being studied.
- Suggest topics such as:
- history of fashion design in different cultures
- scientific basis of cooking
- math for cooking or gardening
- geometry project designing a home or city
- comparing cooking or interior decorating in different cultures
Link to interactive PREZI: Life-Enhancement Talent
Potential Career Opportunities for those with a Life Enhancement Talent:
- floral designer
- party decorator
- clothing designer
- interior decorator
- landscape architect
- wedding coordinator
- gardener or landscaper
- window display designer
- wall paper hanger or painter
- professional cleaning business
Your Talents interact with your Dispositions to create combinations of Traits that are well suited for different careers. Here are a few examples:
If you have taken the Self-Portrait™ power traits assessment use the http://www.powertraitsforlife.com website to help you understand and use your Power Traits for Life™.
Use the top navigation bar to find pages that correspond to your top Dispositions, Talents, Modalities, Interests and preferred Environment. You can also use the “search” field at the top right of the screen to learn more about how to leverage your strengths.
Support Student-Centered Learning
To learn more about how to use the Self-Portrait™ power traits assessment as a fundraising tool for your organization, click here.