- debate with another person or group
- draw or construct a model
- use computer programs to help with comprehension and retention
- have brainstorming sessions
- use hands-on models or visual representations as much as possible
- use techniques that work for your Modalities and Talents
Link to interactive PREZI: Curious Disposition Work Tips
Possible careers for people with Curious Dispositions:
- computer technician
- special effects engineer
- electronics technician
- technical support
- repair person
- toy designer
If you have taken the Self-Portrait™ power traits assessment use the https://powertraitsforlife.com website to help you understand and use your Power Traits for Life™.
Use the top navigation bar to find pages that correspond to your top Dispositions, Talents, Modalities, Interests and preferred Environment. You can also use the “search” field at the top right of the screen to learn more about how to leverage your strengths.
Support Student-Centered Learning
To learn more about how to use the Self-Portrait™ power traits assessment as a fundraising tool for your organization, click here.