Verbal learners remembers what they SAY. They need to hear their own voices explaining or discussing things. They often learn better through classroom and small-group discussions. They remember instructions best if they repeat them out loud.
To use your Verbal Modality:
- Read aloud the instructions or material you are studying.
- Read along with audio books or other recorded information.
- Use interactive video or computer programs.
- Do oral presentations or record your reports and play them back.
- Set information to music and sing it.
- Discuss the topic with another person or in a small group.
Link to interactive PREZI: Verbal Modality: TALK
If you have taken the Self-Portrait™ power traits assessment use the https://powertraitsforlife.com website to help you understand and use your Power Traits for Life™.
Use the top navigation bar to find pages that correspond to your top Dispositions, Talents, Modalities, Interests and preferred Environment. You can also use the “search” field at the top right of the screen to learn more about how to leverage your strengths.
Support Student-Centered Learning
To learn more about how to use the Self-Portrait™ power traits assessment as a fundraising tool for your organization, click here.