Your Disposition is your learning personality. It is one of your five Power Traits for Life™ and it affects how you learn, work, and communicate. Different Dispositions have different learning needs. All Dispositions are equally important and valuable.
- Spontaneous Disposition: Move, Have Fun
- Organized Disposition: Plan, Have Order
- Curious Disposition: Discover, Find Solutions
- Supportive Disposition: Interact, Have Harmony
- Imaginative Disposition: Imagine, Contribute Ideas
If you have taken the Self-Portrait™ power traits assessment use the http://www.powertraitsforlife.com website to help you understand and use your Power Traits for Life™.
Use the top navigation bar to find pages that correspond to your top Dispositions, Talents, Modalities, Interests and preferred Environment. You can also use the “search” field at the top right of the screen to learn more about how to leverage your strengths.
Support Student-Centered Learning
To learn more about how to use the Self-Portrait™ power traits assessment as a fundraising tool for your organization, click here.